|• Explore how things work.
|• Describe what they see, hear and feel whilst outside.
|• Identify, name, draw and label the basic parts of the human body and say which part of the body is associated with each sense. (Y1 - Animals, including humans)
• Identify how sounds are made, associating some of them with something vibrating.
• Recognise that vibrations from sounds travel through a medium to the ear.
• Find patterns between the pitch of a sound and features of the object that produced it.
• Find patterns between the volume of a sound and the strength of the vibrations that produced it.
• Recognise that sounds get fainter as the distance from the sound source increases.